Thanks to Lauren from theveryhungrybookworm for passing the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award to The Patty Beat! This award is special because every post is written with love– love for the written word and for the readers!
So, here’s how it works:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 4 of your guiltiest pleasures.
- Pass the award on to 6 other irresistibly sweet blogs.
My guilty pleasures:
- I love the movie As Good as it Gets with Diane Keaton, Keanu Reeves and Jack Nicholson. I own the movie but whenever it is on TV (like tonight) I stop everything I am doing to watch it.
- Smarties, Sour gummies and pretzel M & Ms.
- I like to sew and knit but I don’t have time to do either.
- I like to sit in bed and watch taped Jeopardy episodes.
Six irresistibly sweet blogs:
- Art is the Handmaid of Human good
- Short Attention Span Fiction Congrats to these blogs! Go ahead and follow the three steps listed above to spread the love– but you don’t have to return to the favor to me. Choose new blogs to spotlight so that you can share the love!